Customer Service is a key ingredient in April's personality. With a background in retail management and paralegal experience, there is no doubt that you will receive top-of-the-line assistance with your real estate transaction. Having been an office manager, and problem solver for a small business, April, understands the importance of being organized, efficient and having strong communication skills. When she has time, April loves to go camping (in an RV), read, play a round of golf and she is not afraid of being on stage!
When you are ready to buy or sell a home, April will be your real estate advocate and guide you through the twists and turns of the real estate transaction, with a friendly, calm, and supportive approach.
- Retail Management - 20 years - Bealls, Michaels, Dillards
- Paralegal - 8 year - Whitten Law Firm
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree - Praplegal Studies (McMurry University)
- Texas Real Estate License
- Member of the National, Texas, and San Angelo REALTORS® Association
- Camping (RV)
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close, and after.
Contact Me Today To Get Started!